Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Cashback denied - "order not installed"

I have purchased the Big Bundle back in February 2020 as at the time Topcashback offered a substantial inducement for taking this subscription plan. 

My installation took place in April and I started using my services ever since. An engineer turned up IN PERSON for this installation.

I lodged a claim with the cashback provider as the order didn't track automatically and today I have received a rejection message.

Topcashback advised me that VM have declined making a payment to them with the following reason "Order not installed". 

I am obviously livid at this outcome as my order HAS been installed, I have received all the confirmations and money is regularly coming out from my account. 

I am hoping there has been some kind of clerical error and I want to get my validly earned cashback incentive. 

Please can I have someone to review my case and provide a way forward? I can PM with my details and WS order number.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cashback denied - "order not installed"

Can I ask why has this not been responded to? 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello

VM forum staff members can take a few days to get to the post, as they deal with posts in oldest first, as well as currently being the weekend.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your post Anotheruser1,

Sorry this hasn't been responded to sooner, I hope @DJ_Shadow1966's reply has helped clear that up for you

I'll be happy to look into this for you, check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner for a PM from me

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos