Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Capital Resolve Harassment

In 2018, I have moved abroad from UK and not coming back to the UK. Prior to move, I have paid and my bills and cancelled because I had to move due to family issues. 

However, I have received emails from Capital Resolve stating that I owe Virgin Media Balance Outstanding: £63.13. 

As I am abroad, thus I cannot call VM to obtain an explanation about this outstanding amount. I kept records from my discussion with Virgin Media Service while discussing with them. 

I would like to communicate with someone who works for Virgin to resolve this issue as soon as possible. 

AA

Eilidh

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Capital Resolve Harassment

Sorry to hear that you're having issues with Capital resolve and your former Virgin Media account.

Do you still have access to your online account or has that been closed for awhile now? I know thats a long shot to be honest as the online account maybe closed. If you do have access to your online account, does it show any outstanding charges? Do you have any proof that you fully paid your final bill with us and that these charges arent correct? 

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Steven for your prompt reply. 

I have always paid my bills fully and on time. I strongly believe there were records when I have contacted the VM Costumer service and canceling service as well regarding this. 

I still have a last email with payment transaction before I move definitely from the UK. 

It may be a mistake somewhere. Could you please verify? I can provide you with the account number. (I completely forgot the password). 

Best 

AA

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Let us take a look for you Abdenour.

I'll send a PM shortly to confirm some details & hope to hear back from you soon.

Tom 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Tom.

0 Kudos