cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant verify email to set up account

Koodaberry9
Tuning in

I cannot set up/access  account as I never receive verification email. Spent all day Sun on watsap chat still nothing. Yet when i had to verify email to get access to here it came and worked.

Ive checked everything and dont understand why i cant verify. Can i do it from here? As it worked? I need access to my account.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Koodaberry9
Tuning in

This has been going on over a week I do not ever receive a verify email from virgin to set up a media account. I spent most of Sunday on watsap twice told it was sorted. How do i see or access my account when i cant verify my email??

Yet on here i couldnt post without verifying my email and it worked???? 

I need access to my account  CAN ANYONE HELP! please.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

11 REPLIES 11

Koodaberry9
Tuning in

This has been going on over a week I do not ever receive a verify email from virgin to set up a media account. I spent most of Sunday on watsap twice told it was sorted. How do i see or access my account when i cant verify my email??

Yet on here i couldnt post without verifying my email and it worked???? 

I need access to my account  CAN ANYONE HELP! please.

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello Koodaberry9, thanks for reaching out on our help forums and a warm welcome to our community.

We're sorry to hear of the issues faced upon your online registration with us, we'd love to best help with this.

Since you're unable to receive the verification email we'd like to invite you to PM so we can investigate this and help.

Please, check the top right-hand side of our page to find a purple envelope.
Click on this and you'll see my message.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Good Morning @Koodaberry9, thanks for your post on our Community Forums, and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to hear of the issues receiving the E-Mail to verify your account.

Please check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner for a private message from me, and I'll be able to look into this for you.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey Koodaberry9, thank you for reaching out and I am sorry to hear this.

I can see my colleague has sent you a PM to discuss this, you should be able to see this PM in the right hand corner where the purple envelope is. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Koodaberry9
Tuning in

So, Ive received email asking for no reposts of issue but as yet nobody has got back after requesting my details?????  N Rose 

Anyone help or not?

Hi Koodaberry9, 

Thanks for coming back to us on this. I can see your private message is already assigned to my colleague and they will be back in touch with you as soon as they can. 

We're not an instant messenger service and it can take us a few days to get back to you once in PM. 

Rest assured Adri will be in touch as soon as she can. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

SAME AS BEFORE NO MESSAGE IN MY INBOX WHAT NOW?

Hi Kath

Thanks, according to messages Im to check purple top right yeah? Ive had no messages at all and am no further forward. I also cant wait about for replies to messages but when i do there arnt any? This is beyond frustrating. I have had enough now. I wish to now cancel my Virgin Fibre if you cannot assist please let me know who can. I have no access to account please bear that in mind when i try contact im asked to divulge letters from mem word which yes you guess right is impossible without an account.

Thanks

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Koodaberry9, thanks for all the posts and replies.

I have messaged you privately in reply to your post on another thread, sorry in case this has not reached you for any reason and please let me know if you haven't had this so I can check and re-send it.

I have already had a reply via PM from you yesterday as well, can you please double check and confirm if you have my messages or not at this point?

We wish to advise that this problem has also been raised via another post/thread and you're in touch with my colleague David_B who will be in back in touch to assist if not yet.

Please, avoid posting multiple threads about the same issue as this is against the rules of our community. 
Have a read here for more and let us know if you have any questions.

Also, please keep speaking over PM with David_B about this so we can work on the issues for you. 
We are aware your case is being looked into at this point, we'll soon reach back and offer our support.

In the event you still wish to cancel your services as advised above, this can be done over a call at 0345 454 1111 (or 150 from a VM landline), via chat on our page or via text on WhatsApp at +447305 327 112, as our retentions team there will be able to process your request.

Unfortunately, our forum staff does not support cancellation queries.

If you have any questions let me know and I will be eager to advise.

Adri
Forum Team