Menu
Mnevin
Joining in
Message 1 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Cant register my account

Joined virgin recently and cant register my account for the media app, I type in my name, account number, and area code but it just won't let me register. I therefore cant check my bill ect, please help 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cant register my account

Hi Mnevin,

Welcome to our forums and thank you for your post. I'm sorry that you've been having difficulty using our apps, we can certainly look to resolve this for you.

So that we can advise accordingly, could you please confirm whether you're seeing a particular error message?

Could you also let us know whether you've tried registering using a different device or browser?

Thanks,

Rachael

0 Kudos
Mnevin
Joining in
Message 3 of 12
Flag for a moderator

I will fill in my second name, account number and area code click not a robot then click register and the page will just refresh itself with no message at all, I have kept redoing my details clicking register and it just refresh the page again. I've tries this on 3 different devices

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Apologies for any frustration this is causing. Are you trying to register using a Virgin Media email address or another such as gmail/hotmail etc?

Have you tried using a different internet browser to do this?

Thanks

Lindsey_C

0 Kudos
Mnevin
Joining in
Message 5 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Yes I am trying to register using a gmail account not a virgin one. And I have I've used two different internet servers trying to do it 

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for confirming this for me. 

As you have tried all of the above, we are going to need to take a closer look into things for you. To be able to do this, I will need some further information from you. I'll drop you a PM asking for the details we need and if you can reply to this, I'll be more than happy to help.

Thanks

Lindse_C

0 Kudos
NHiggins
Joining in
Message 7 of 12
Flag for a moderator

I've been having the exact same issue, could I get a bit of help too?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hi NHiggins,

I'll send you a Private Message, please reply to it so I can take a look for you.

Regards,

Lisa

0 Kudos
keithdisco
Joining in
Message 9 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Same issue im having too only want to change to ebilling to save a bit of money when will it be fixed ?????

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 10 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hi keithdisco,

Are you able to log into your account or have you not been able to register? If it's the latter, when did you try registering?

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos