Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Cant register for Virgin media account

I see lot of people have been having the same problem with no actual answer on the forums

I cant seem to register for a Virgin media account. I put in my last name, my account number and my area number and when I click to register it just refreshes the page, removing all the data put in.

would be great to have this answered or resolved ASAP

Thanks 

Mike

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Up to speed
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cant register for Virgin media account

Afternoon

I get this too.  I have tried a few combinations for an email address and the system seems to register it but when clicking apply it says "oops, something went wrong".  When trying again it says the username/email is in use!

Im putting it down to the fact my broadband is not installed yet (2 weeks time).  However surely it should allow me to register an email address before hand?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cant register for Virgin media account

Thank you for your post Maburgess2206 and sorry to hear you're having some trouble registering for a My Virgin Media account.

If you're fully installed and have all the details correctly this should allow you to register, please do let us know if you're continuing to have this issue and we can raise an IT ticket to have this investigated further.

Thank you, Emily.

0 Kudos