Menu
BastianW
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Cant reach Virgin to change my package

I have now tried to change my package since September last year. Virgin's website does not allow me to make any changes with the excuse that its system is not working properly due to the lockdown. 

Neither service calls nor emails are getting answered! But still I received yesterday a notice that my bill go up in price from March! How can your customer service do such a bad job. 

To all users that are equally frustrated with Virgin: I would propose to start a "class action letter" to Ofcom - the regulator - in order to explain them how Virgin is treating us and that we want to recover our fees for services provided that we were not able to change. I have already talked to my lawyer and he said that I first need to approach the regulator before I can file a lawsuit. 

Please respond accordingly if you want to join me with my application! 

All the best, 

Bastian 

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cant reach Virgin to change my package

Hey @BastianW,

Sorry to hear that you've been having trouble arranging a change to your account.

Please could you send a screenshot of the error that you're getting when trying to change your package, as there should be no such error that is blaming system issues on lockdown.

What has happened when you have tried to contact the team over the phone @BastianW?

Have you tried to reach the team by text message at all on 0753 305 1809?

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos