Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Cant log in to my Virgin media Account

I Have serious broadband problem and to solve I need to log in to my Virgin account. Nothing I do allows access.   Ive tried 'forgotten passwords/usernames etc etc, Ive even used 'Use Last Bill Details' and Nothing allows my access .. just error messages.  I have had to use my Google email to create this post.

Please can someone help me get access to my virgin account ... so I can then start to solve the real problem which is my home broadband is just not working correctly

Thank you 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cant log in to my Virgin media Account

Due to Quarantine measures many of our call centres have now closed. Please click the link below and you will find answers to your query.

https://www.virginmedia.com/shop/contactus

I am a field technician working from home, so if my answer has been of any help please consider leaving me some Kudos!

Thanks

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for getting back to me but this is the standard contact page I have used.  It does not say how to log back into my frozen virgin  account. When I phone,  eventually I am placed in the queue for the call centre which is as you say closed .

I need to log in to my account ..... Can you help ?

thank you

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for getting in touch Geoffnlon.

I will send over a private message in a moment, please respond and I can get you back into your online account.

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos