Menu
Highlighted
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Cant find account number or area code

I've been trying to get the child safety lock off and I need to register, however I've lost the paper that had the account number and area code on it and while trying to get the information I think that they have my name down wrong as well which is understandable as it was over the phone but now I havent recieved an email with said information and every time I try to fix it they say that my name and street number are incorrect so I think because my last name is in my email address I've not been getting the bill and it looks like there's no account under my name even when the money leaves my account every month. I'd just like to register and remove the child safety settings.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cant find account number or area code

Good Afternoon tofuthief,

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums and a very warm welcome to you!

Can you please advise me if you've been able to find this information since your post? This would be available to you on your contract and would also be issue to you via the engineer visit on the day of your install

If you need any further assistance, drop us a response below and we'll seek to take to private messaging

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos