Menu
thebarra1
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Cant contact virgin media

I have been a VM customer for as long as I can remember. My contract ends on the 6th Feb 2021 and cannot contact anyone from VM to discuss my package.

We are paying very high fees for this service and you would think at least you would receive good customer service.

The 150 number is a joke, you just can't get through. There is no live chat to an agent. The Bot is no use as it doesn't address your problem.

There is no email facility.

I also have a fault with my Tivo box and again there is no facility to speak to anyone about the problem . 

At one time you could speak to someone on live chat which was good. This has to return..I am seriously considering leaving VM ..

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cant contact virgin media

@thebarra1 wrote:

I also have a fault with my Tivo box and again there is no facility to speak to anyone about the problem

What's the issue you have? If you pop some details in a new post over in the TiVo section of the board here I'm sure one of the regulars will chip in and maybe able to help 😉

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos