Menu
pollystar68
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Cant contact customer services in any way shocking!. No account info.

I have tried to contact VM every which way. I am a broadband customer. I dont have a record of account number or area code. Customer service line dead. No email without these details totally rubbish. I simply want to find date contract ends. If this is the customer service level I may as well leave if no response from this post! Frustrated doesnt cover it !

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cant contact customer services in any way shocking!. No account info.

Your contract won't just end, but it will have a minimum term date, which in most cases will coincide with promotional discounts ending.

If you login to your myVirgin Media online account, goto "my bills" or "contracts", then you can view your contract online. Scroll to the bottom where your promotional offers are listed, along with the relevant dates.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
pollystar68
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks, but I cant login to my account I havent an account number from a bill or an area code. The only details I have are my personal details, therefore it wont let me set up an account and chat is not available. No phone contact available either. So Im stuffed basically!!

0 Kudos
Emily_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the post Pollystar68 and welcome to our community.

We can see that you have since been in touch with the team to get this sorted.

Thanks, Emily.

0 Kudos
pollystar68
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Emily, no it isn’t sorted after speaking to someone when I finally got through I was told I would be sent an email within 24 hours with those details to set up account with. Sadly that didn’t happen. Possibly wrong email address taken down. I give up!!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Emily_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I'll pop you over a private message to pass security on the account and look into this. 

Thanks, Emily.

0 Kudos