cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant change contact phone number

Jaypilks
Tuning in

As the subject headers says, I'm having trouble updating my mobile.number in my tv account, I've managed to do it on my mobile.account but I just keep getting errors when I try to save the updated number on my tv/broadband account

5 REPLIES 5

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey Jaypilks,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with updating the contact number on your Virgin Media account. Please could you clear your browsers cache and try to change your number one more time, if this doesn't work, we can get this looked into further.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

I've tried this, tried diff browsers and tried from laptop/mobile and tablet none have saved on my tv/broadband account

No problem Jaypilks, I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but first I would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L

Stabba2079
Just joined

How is this still a problem in 2023. Fix your website so I can change my contact phone number! As it's broken again how do I change my phone number?

Hi Stabba2079 👋🏼.

Thank you for posting and welcoming you onto our forum 😊.

Sorry to see there seems to be an issue with updating the contact number ☹.

What happens when you try to change the contact number, does it show any error messages? 

Also have you tried doing it by the app, click this link to access the app.

Thank you. 

Ari - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide