cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant access my VM account

Karenwharam
Joining in

My husband is the VM account holder for the house. I have a ntlworld.com email address. I have recently purchased a Galaxy tab s7 tablet, which I attempted to access my emails through the “outlook” app, I found the instructions to access through a 3rd party email address. I obtained an outlook.com email address and added this to my Virgin Media account. I was unable to access my emails on the Galaxy Tablet, I now have the following issues:

I cannot get access to my virgin media account, through either the ntlworld.com or the outlook.com addresses.

I am currently locked out of my Outlook email account also. As such I cannot access any of the codes sent previously to gain access to the account.

I can still access my emails through an Amazon Fire tablet.

Regards Karen

6 REPLIES 6

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Karenwharam 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you here. 

I am so sorry that you are facing this issue with your email, can I just check, has your husband already made a post in regards to this as the Virgin Media account holder? 

Hello - No he hasn't. He can do should you need him to do so. He has checked in with his account as he said that previously he could change passwords on my email account previously but that option is no longer available 

Thank you @Karenwharam 

If he can make a post here to this thread from his own forum account then I'd be more than happy to look into this with him via a Private Message, we would just need to speak to the account holder. 

mcwharam
Joining in

Good evening Ashleigh, as per above, I am the VM account holder - thank you for your offer to help.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you @mcwharam 

I will drop you a private message now to confirm some more details and investigate further, keep an eye on your inbox for a message from myself.

Regard

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Travis thank you, any help appreciated. Thanks Martin