cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant access account

macd69
On our wavelength

I hope someone on here can help,  I moved house on the 14/7/23, I had an engineer appointment to set up the router and it seems to be working,  but later that day I noticed one of the rooms had no signal,  so i tried to use the vm connect app and got an error saying account closed or inactive.  I phoned support and was told they would get a technician to the merge new account which had been setup with my old one, and this would take max 48hrs then I could then use the vm connect app to order a mesh pod, 5 days later nothing has changed,  I still can't use the vm connect app and if I login online it shows my old account details so I phoned support and was told they couldn't help me or transfer me to anyone else as I can't pass security as I can't answer questions about my account such as bill amount or date as I can't access that info,  so I appear to be stuck in limbo.

2 REPLIES 2

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @macd69, thanks for reaching out to us and a warm welcome to the Virgin Media Community forums. 👋🏼

I'm sorry to hear about the issues with the account. 😞
I will assist you on this and send a private message to assist on this.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

macd69
On our wavelength

I have had 2 people try to help me in private messages but in still unable to access the vm connect app,  is anybody able to help me with this?