Menu
Highlighted
Ciarandoc76
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Cannot view bills/locked out of MyVM account

hi,

we had an old accountwith VM, we since took a new package fot BB, TV etc. We acnnot get logged in to view bills etc and we cannot reset our password because it wont accept are security answers--we have called on multiple occassions but no-one, and I mean no-one at VM can understand or resolve this problem--can someone please reset our account or delete any existing accounts related to our service or reset our security answers please !! we are desperate to use our online services

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cannot view bills/locked out of MyVM account

Hi Ciarandoc76,

Thanks for your first post and welcome to our forums page.

Very sorry to hear you are having trouble with accessing your online account and for any frustration this is causing.

Can you confirm if you have been able to set up your online account for your new account using your new account number please?

If you haven't been able to register your details, please can you let me know where this goes wrong and what error message (if any) pops up please?

Thanks

Lindsey_C

0 Kudos
Ciarandoc76
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Lindsey,

account details are the same. Only our package changes, we cant reset our password and we cant remember any details it was my wife Tara,  we need to use our online services can you provide a new account please or reset the password or the security question details please. Can you provide us with new login details please this is going on months this is last resort please please help

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Ciarandoc76,

I'm a little confused here.

The account was in your wife's name but is now in yours?

Was this due to the services being cancelled at some point and you've decided to take the services up again or did you perform a transfer of ownership.

If there's been a break in the service you would have received a new account number when signing up in your name and you would need to register with those new details

David_Bn

0 Kudos
Ciarandoc76
Joining in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

What a massive help you all are , read the [REMOVED] question you dim witted useless bunch of [REMOVED]. How many phone calls and emails does it take, to explain the same [REMOVED] issue? 

Reset the [REMOVED] password or delete the [REMOVED] original shambles of an account, we could then maybe get a new account and even a bill for a change. As per your licensing agreement.

Are you still comfused? Well [REMOVED] away off you utterly useless shower of [REMOVED][REMOVED] 

Thanks again for the worst [REMOVED] useless service in the entire [REMOVED] universe, [REMOVED] Richard Branson, Usain [REMOVED] Bolt, but most importantly [REMOVED] YOU YOU USELESS [REMOVED] DUNDERHEAD [REMOVED]. Have a nice day

Post Edit - Inappropriate Language

[MOD EDIT: Inappropriate language removed, please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

You realise you have to actually pass some form of security right or anyone could just come on the forum and want to reset someone else’s account?

The chopped up writing you’ve done doesn’t lead yourself to being understood properly, you are not doing yourself any favours.

When you’ve brought up your wife’s name you are opening the question if it is her account and not yours. You are not fully explaining yourself. If it’s your wife’s name on the account she needs to be the one calling / requesting the reset.

An easier option for this all would just be remembering your details in the first place 🙂

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

0 Kudos
Ciarandoc76
Joining in
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Yea , really helpful as usual, its back to Sky then for us, shove your [Removed] advice right inside yourself you dummy well done genius my email has been hacked , primary email on my virgin account, maybe the hacker wants to pay my bill eh? [Removed] genius you lot

Post Edit - Inappropriate Language

[MOD EDIT: Inappropriate language removed, please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos