Menu
C_jp
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Cannot sign into my Virgin Mobile account

I am unable to sign into my Virgin Mobile account no matter which way I try. It doesn't recognise any of my details other than my mobile number and I end up receiving the "Oops, something went wrong" message whenever I try. It advised me to re-register, but I can't even do that as it's asking for a password and security question that it won't accept my answers for either. 

I have tried to resolve this by contacting both the call centre and messaging service, but they were both unable to help me. I would really appreciate some advice for getting myself re-registered as soon as possible. 

Many thanks in advance. 

Grayshouse211
Tuning in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cannot sign into my Virgin Mobile account

Wish i could help, having the same problem I might give them the phone back it's not worth it.

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Grayshouse211,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, I am sorry to hear you haven't been abled to set up a online account, I have had a look at things our end and can see you have spoken to us since your last post, is there anything further I can help you with?

Kind regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
Grayshouse211
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Nope the same thing keeps happening no matter who I speak to about it so I don't think it's going to change no, All I'll say is it's not how fast you get there if you crash 16btines on the way, it's how secure you feel along the way, Virgin are lacking in a big way.

0 Kudos
Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Grayshouse211,

I'm sorry there's still an issue with accessing your online account, 

I've popped you over a private message so I can get a few more details from you so I can help.

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos