forumarchive,nothingtosee,
Menu
Atarasovas
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Cannot reset password for Virgin Media account

I have been trying to reset my password for my Virgin Media account for a few months now. I cannot log in because I think I forgot my password. I have tried to look for help on this issue and found nothing, even the text support didn't help, just gave me automated replies. When I try to reset my password it does not recognize my username (I definitely have an account as I have been paying bills for half a year). When I try to send a username reminder, I am taken to an "Oops, something's broken." screen and cannot proceed.

I would really appreciate help with this issues, as this is infuriating and I have no idea how else to get help for this issue.

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cannot reset password for Virgin Media account

H @Atarasovas

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. My apologies for the delayed reply and indeed the My VM reset password issues.

I'll PM you now to resolve this

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cannot reset password for Virgin Media account

Thanks for joining me on PM @Atarasovas

Just to update the thread, the account online has been sorted 🙂

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos