Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Cannot remember memorable info

I have had a problem with new sim card and the phone not being supported, when contacted by Virgin asked a series of questions, I answered them to the best of my knowledge but could not remember my memorable information, I was told this would be alright if i could answer a few questions, it got worse, my bank cards have been changed recently so they didn't match the system information, the bank has changed it's name again so that didn't match, so i was told they couldn't do anything for me if i couldn't give them information that i no longer had or could remember. 

Great help, i am stuck with a phone that doesn't work with £11 credit on, as i spend £90 a month on my Virgin Media TV, broadband and home phone package it makes you wonder if I you will be better off with a company than may actually cares.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cannot remember memorable info

Hi Trev6,

Thanks for posting and sorry for the late reply, 

I'm sorry you've not been able to get the help you need, we would need to clear security before being able to discuss the account. 

If you're unsure of your memorable word we should be able to give you a "hint"

Have you been able to sort this since posting?

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No, i was given a phone number, when i called it was the standard Virgin phone line and i was told by automated voice there was a 45 minute wait.

I was not not given any hints regarding what the details may involve, just informed it was incorrect so they could do nothing else for me.

As i have said in the above post, the information i was asked for was the card number, both cards used in the household have change recently and the bank has changed its name, so that didn't match either.

The only other thing that may not have ,match was i missed out my middle name when asked for my full name.

Trevor

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

HI Trev6, thanks for contacting us, we will look in to this further for you and will send you a private message . Chris 

0 Kudos