cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot register virgin media, no confirmation email

hberg
Joining in

Hi,

I'm trying to register a virgin media account (newly moved to the uk, haven't been a customer before) so that I can order broadband. When i put my email into the registration form, it then asks me for my customer account number etc, saying that it should be in a confirmation email, but I haven't recieved any confirmation email (and I've waited 1 day). I've checked spam/junk folders.

Please assist 🙂

2 REPLIES 2

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey hberg,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your online account registration, have you actually placed an order for your broadband services, as you wouldn't be able to create an online account without being an active customer or waiting for your services to be installed.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

Ah ok, that's just not something I knew I had to do first (for example, I'd like to call customer service first to check what broadband speeds my address actually could get, to order an approrpiate broadband service, but I need an account to get through the automated phone machine). Will do, thank you!

Best,

Hugo