Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Cannot register for my virgin media

I have received my welcome email and got broadband installed 3 days ago but I still cannot register for my virgin media.

I have input all my details correctly and hit ‘register’ but the webpage just keeps going back round to the input details screen. There is no error message given.

I downloaded the mobile app to try and register that way. This time I do get an error message saying that, ‘the details you have entered are incorrect, please check and try again’.

The details I entered are definitely correct. Please could you help me register or advise what the problem is…..thank you so much

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cannot register for my virgin media

Hi @VikkiB

So sorry that you're having some issues signing up for your MyVirginMedia account. 

When you are popping in your account number, it must be at least 9 digits long. If your account number is less, you'll need to pop additional zeros at the start. 

The name you add must match exactly how it shows on your account and contract so check that to ensure that it matches and copy any possible spelling errors. 

If you're still having issues after that, let me know and I'll help you out via Private Message 🙂 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Katie

Thank you for your message. 

I have put in the zero at the start and my account number is 9 digits long.

I have also put my name in as it appears on the contract but still not working.

The app doesn't even recognise my email address, even though I have been sent account info emails to that address.

Appreciate your help please.

Thank you, Vikki

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for getting back to us Vikki.

Please let me take a look from our end to see if we can identify the problem. I'll send a PM shortly to confirm a few details & hope to hear back from you soon. 

Tom

0 Kudos