Menu
pancakespuppy
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Cannot register Virgin Media Account

Hi,

I have moved to a new address on 3rd April from a previous address also using VM services. All my broadband and TV have been installed with QuickStart with no issues. However, I cannot create a My Virgin Media Account to check my bills which is due in a few days! They have even taken my direct debit details.

I have used all different email addresses, tried different browsers and devices but to no avail... the message is that 'Sorry we are unable to register an account...please try again on date of installation' which makes no sense as I have already installed etc. 

I called multiple times to the VM team since I moved in - the latest call with a member of the IT team let me know that an internal transfer has been made and that I could sign in with the log in details from my old account after 24 hours.

I have checked and the issue still hasn't been resolved - I can't reset my password as VM does not recognise my username. When I go to reset my username, it says it can find my account details and then brings me back to the Registration landing page 😡

I need a solution ASAP! Thanks 

0 Kudos
Laurie_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cannot register Virgin Media Account

Hi pancakespuppy,

Thanks for getting in touch and welcome to the Community Forum. I'm really sorry to hear about the problems that you've been having.

I'd be happy to take a look at this for you, I'll just need to confirm some account details with you via Private Message. Please keep an eye out for a purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen.

Thanks,

Laurie_C
Forum Team
0 Kudos
scottsharp510
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I have exactly the same issue, can't find aonline chat and the help section just sends you round in circles

Laurie_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi scottsharp510,

Thanks for getting in touch, I'm sorry to hear that you're having a similar problem.

I'm just going to send you a Private Message so that I can confirm some details with you. Please look out for a purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen.

Thanks,

Laurie

Laurie_C
Forum Team
0 Kudos