Menu
lea2001gb
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Cannot log into my Virgin Media Account

Once again, apparently my details are not recognised by Virgin Media.  I am fed up with this issue everything I try to log in.  I have managed to change my password to get into the community and all is fine, but when I use the same details to log into my account, it says my information is not recognised.  This has been going on since June last year.  Everytime I log in, it is not recognised, I call Virgin and get no good response, but this is EVERY TIME I log in!!  My password gets changed and is ok while I am logged in at that point, if I log out then it doesn't recognise my details for next time again.  I have just tried calling and unfortunately I was unable to understand the person on the other end of the phone, which now means I cannot do anything.  My option now is to change to another provider as I have spent numerous phone calls to Virgin to get this sorted, just to go back to square one at the next log in!  I am not happy and paying no more to Virgin Media!

0 Kudos
Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cannot log into my Virgin Media Account

Hello lea2001gb

Thanks for your post 

Can I ask if this happens on any other websites, not necessarily ours 

Have you checked to see you have any viruses in your device

I know if am email account gets hacked then you change the password then it is easy to change again from anyone who has access to this 

I am not saying you have been hacked, but there seems to no logical explanation why this keeps happening 

I am happy top take a look and see what could be the cause 

Let me know if you wish to go ahead 

Gareth_L

0 Kudos
lea2001gb
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Virgin Media is the only website this happens with, it is everytime I log in I get the same message, I have to attempt to change my password, but that keeps going round in a loop and when I put a new password in, I get sent back to the beginning again and it states my details are not recognised, 10 months I have had this issue and I am fed up of ringing up constantly, I have numerous issues with Virgin and cannot solve any of them as I cannot log in

0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi lea2001gb,

Thanks for letting us know, I can appreciate how frustrating this must be. Do you also have the My Virgin Media app? If so, does this occur on the app too?

Can you also please let us know if you have tried using different devices and or different web browsers to log into My Virgin Media?

If you could let us know if you've tried anything else and what steps you've taken we can go from here. I don't want to ask you to try things you've already done with our Faults Team 🙂

Thanks,

Beth

0 Kudos
lea2001gb
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi, cannot log in through the app on my phone, this has been going on for 10 months 

0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi lea2001gb,

Can you think of anything at all that may change on your device, such as clearing your cache and cookies for example, that may be causing this to occur? I know it's our job to resolve the issue - but if you have noticed any patterns at all to the timing or if there's anything that you're doing on your device which could cause this, it'd be great to know so we can investigate further.

Thanks, 

Beth

0 Kudos