Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Cannot log into my VM app, cannot contact VM to report a problem with broadband?

"Hi can anyone help me plz I've tried to log into my virgin media to report an issue with my broadband, it does not recognise my user name and password, so I go to change them, putting in my account details it keeps saying ooops something is broken, I cannot contact virgin media, I have no credit on my phone and cannot afford any... " HELP!!! It's been days!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cannot log into my VM app, cannot contact VM to report a problem with broadband?

Hello 1960-,

Sorry to hear you've unable to log into your VM App or your online account. I've had a quick check using the details we have from here and I can see that there are no registered online account. Are you able to open a browser and register a new account with us? Once registered you'll be able to view your details and run fault tests and log faults with us.

Please let us know how the registration goes and if you have any problems, please tell us what page exactly and any error messages you see.

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos