Menu
GaryPhillips1
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Cannot log in to virgin media account

I am unable to log in to my virgin media account.

When I set up the account, I wrote the password down as I did it. However, when I try to log in it says that the details are incorrect. I click the forgotten password link and it asks me to put in my username which I assumed was my email address. This was also incorrect. I click the forgotten username, fill in the details and get directed to a page that apparently isn't there right now. Hasn't been for weeks.

I phone up to try and speak to someone, go through what seem like hundreds of options then finally get a message that says " to speed up our response please enter the following digits of your password"

Argggggggghhhhhhhh!!!!!!

What the hell do I do now?

Any suggestions?

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cannot log in to virgin media account

Hi there @GaryPhillips1

Welcome to our Community and thanks so much for your first post - so sorry that you're having some issues with your online account. I have located your account from your forum information - it looks like no MyVirginMedia account has yet been registered. 

Have you tried to register again at all to see if that works? 

(The password the automated system is asking for is your security password - this should be different to any other password including your online account)

Keep us posted.

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos