Menu
zskee2021shef
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Cannot get 'Verify my email' message

Hello,

A little while ago, I tried to register my virgin media account however I never got the 'Verify my email' message in my email inbox, this is what I received:

You haven't confirmed this username yet. Please check your inbox for a message called 'Confirm your My Virgin Media username' and click the link in the email.

When I tried to sign by clicking on 'Forgotten password ?' button, after the 'Please confirm your new username' page, I clicked on the 'Can't find the email? Don't worry, we can send it again' button - I got the following:

Oops, something's broken
We're sorry this isn't the page you wanted.
This part of the site isn't working at the moment, but it'll be up and running again soon.

I'm profoundly deaf, so I'm not able to use the telephone in the normal manner & I don't have a mobile at the moment. My usual next door neighbour who assist me are not in for this month. So I've been trying to register my account in order to change my package.

Best Regards.

0 Kudos
zskee2021shef
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cannot get 'Verify my email' message

Btw, the subject title should be:

Cannot get ''Confirm your My Virgin Media username'' message, not Cannot get 'Verify my email' message.

The only e-mail I received is the 'Welcome to My Virgin Media' message with a link to login to virginmedia account.

Regards.

0 Kudos
Zak_M
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cannot get 'Verify my email' message

Good morning @zskee2021shef

Welcome to the forums and thank you for taking the time to post. 

I am sorry to hear that you have had some issues with your my virgin media account. 

I can take a look over things on our end and see if we are able to verify the account from here. 

I will pop you over a PM so that I can get some account information. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

0 Kudos