cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot find account number

MissKris50s
Joining in

Good morning,

Im trying to set up ‘my Virgin’ aspect of my account but I’ve realised I don’t have my account number. I’ve searched my emails but can’t find my welcome email or my monthly bills. I may have entered a wrong email address. What’s the best action to take?

Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @MissKris50s,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm sorry to hear you're having some trouble setting up a My Virgin Media online account. Have you received any communications from us at all regarding your order? Have your services been installed and activated yet?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Hello Zach,

Yes, everything is installed and running. I’ve just had my second direct debit taken recently! Only then I realised, I don’t have my account number.

Thanks.

Hi @MissKris50s, thank you for your response.

Advice on where you can find your Virgin Media account number and area reference can be found under the FAQs in this article here

If you've explored all those options, we'd suggest contacting the customer service team to discuss this further on 0345 454 1111, or 150 from a Virgin Media landline or Virgin Mobile. 

They'll be able to check the e-mail address to which correspondence has been sent. 

Regards,
Daniel