Menu
eripu
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Cannot ever get logged in online

Every time I try to get logged in it doesn't work.  I cannot get a password. Every time it comes up with the message invalid bill details.  I have been trying for MONTHS to login online and change my package but it never works. I have now been on comparision websites to find out about other companies and better deals because I am incredibly fed up.  I have been a Virgin Media customer for 11 years so am really frustrated by this.  I am stuck on a really old expensive package and have tried ringing all the Virgin Media numbers but either never get through, am kept on hold or cut off before I have a chance to speak to anyone. Please can anybody help.

0 Kudos
Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cannot ever get logged in online

Hi Eripu, 

Thanks for using the forums to get this issue with your online account services looked into, I am sorry if this has been causing some frustration. 

We are having an issue with online accounts at the moment which we are aware of and our IT team are working hard to get resolved.

Once it has been fixed we will then be more than happy to help get you logged in, can I just ask if you have ever been able to login or register? 

As for your package change, we wouldn't be able to help with that on the forums I'm afraid, however I have the number for our upgrade team which are on 0345 454 1111 choose options 1, 4 then 2. You can also use our text service on 0753 305 1809 if that's easier for you 🙂

Thanks,

Megan_L

0 Kudos
eripu
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello Megan

Thank you for your reply.  I was able to register but this was a long time ago so I don't remember when this was.  I don't know if I have ever been able to login. I have been trying for months now to get logged in.  I have also tried all the phone numbers before but been unable to get through.  A friend mentioned a 150 number that you can use from your virgin landline.  Can you tell me if this is still in place? My landline is rented through Virgin.  I will try the phone number again but every time I tried before I got cut off before I could speak to anyone.  Thank you.

0 Kudos
Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Eripu, 

Thanks for coming back to me about this and for answering my questions, once the online account issue has been fixed we will be happy to help you register or login 🙂 Just come back here to ask for an update and we will gladly let you know.

I am sorry you keep getting cut off. The 150 number is still in place yeah, the best time to call any of our teams would be at 8am in the mornings as this is our quietest time.

Good luck with your package!

Thanks,

Megan_L

0 Kudos