Menu
SpazDeAndrew
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Cannot create or access VM account

Hi, recently signed up for Virgin Media broadband, have received The Hub 4, installed, and all works fairly well.

Trying to sign into my Virgin Media account is seemingly impossible. Tried multiple browsers, tried both sign in and register. Tried calling VM, but was told they couldn't do anything, and just posted a ticket for a possible faulty sign in page.

That's not going to fix this, as she highlighted that my account does not have any email address registered to the billing account. I asked if I could add one, she told me that she couldn't due to security reasons, despite me giving all the security questions correctly.

I was asked for an account password to access the account on her side, which does not exist, and my email is not registered to any account. I need someone to be able to input my email and password on the backend, as there is no way I can do it via the website or via phone call.

Very much stuck, hope there's someone who has the power to correct this.

0 Kudos
Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cannot create or access VM account

Hi @SpazDeAndrew thanks for your tweet and sincere apologies.

Can you please confirm what error you're receiving when trying to register please?

To clarify, it should be the Register option you should follow rather than Sign In as at this stage, you wouldn't have an account to sign into.

In terms of the password we'd be asking for over the phones, it wouldn't be your online account password but a memorable word that was set up for security at point of sale.

Please reply with further information as requested and we'll take things from there.

Many thanks

Tom_W
0 Kudos