Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Cannot contact virgin about my contract or faults

Have tried to phone (on hold for 45 minutes then i am cut off) have been on live chat (on hold for 2 hours before i gave up) tried the text message took over a day to answer then tried sending me links for security questions (which didnt work) then suddenly at 6pm i was sent back to the beginning of the conversation i can only assume that ''Jasmine'' had finished her shift and now i am still waiting - my contract coming to an end i need to speak to someone about changing it as im self employed and at present not earning - 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Cannot contact virgin about my contract or faults

Unfortunately, you are using all the available routes to make contact and all you can do is persevere.

The best time to phone is first thing 8am.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cannot contact virgin about my contract or faults

Hi OscarMylo, 

thanks for your post, I am sorry to hear you're having trouble getting through. I am going to have to echo what Ernie_C has said, you are doing everything we would advise here on the forums as we can't process upgrades. The best time to call is 8am. If you're wanting the renew your contract it will be the retentions department you need to speak to, just in case you wasn't sure!

I truly hope you get this sorted.

Thanks,

Megan_L

0 Kudos