Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Cannot contact VM to downgrade

I am desperately trying to get through to virgin media to downgrade our package as we can not afford it because of financial changes due to the coronavirus. I have been on hold twice now for 40 mins and get cut off, there is no option to do this online. Come on Virgin Media be fair and give us a way to reduce packages the last thing I want is to be worrying how to pay you.

Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cannot contact VM to downgrade

I'm in the same boat. I've been trying to get through for 6 days with no joy.

There's no way they don't know there's loads of people in this boat. At this point it is looking like a deliberate tactic to keep people locked into their subscriptions. I work for a company of similar size and scope as Virgin and we moved everything to work from home in about a day. No excuse for a company the size of Virgin not to have put something in place by now. An online form takes about 5 minutes to put up on the website. They can just say "we can't process it right now as short staffed but fill in this form and your cancellation/downgrade will be backdated to the date of the submission of this form"

That would ease people's worries. As it is Virgin are making an already stressful time even more stressful for people.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cannot contact VM to downgrade

Keep getting given a text number to help contact VM  but doesnt work. Really would like to hear from anyone who has managed this impossible task and explain how to contact and change contract other than the community members who are saying they will get back to you eventually.

0 Kudos