cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot change to eBilling

markdowd87
Joining in

I cannot switch to e-billing on my Virgin Media account. 

The instructions say to log into my virgin media and click on 'My Profile' at the top of the page.  That doesn't exist.  Under 'my account details' it says communication preference ebills/email/text .

Last month I spent many hours via Whatsapp with Virgin Media support who eventually they confirmed "I have gone ahead & get your account updated to e-Bill from my end." However, I have just received paper bill with a £1.75 charge.

I am at a loss as to how to solve this. I have contacted support via email, and twice they have just replied with the same instructions to change it myself (click "My Profile" etc. etc.)

Can anybody help please?!

4 REPLIES 4

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi markdowd87,

Thank you for your post. I'm sorry to hear you're struggling to sign up for E-billing. It's possible that the instructions you have received aren't aligned with our new website changes, we'll get this fed back for review.

Instead, can you please sign into My Virgin Media via the web version (not the app). Click 'account settings' > 'account details'. You'll then see a 'Communication preferences' tab. Are you able to edit this and change it to E-billing?

Let us know

Beth

Hi Beth_G

Yes this is set to eBilling and has been for some time. And yet I am still receiving paper bills with no other obvious way to change. Can you help? 

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @markdowd87 

Thanks for posting on our community forum and my apologies for the mishap

I'll drop you a private message now to collect some more information so we can ensure this is changed for you. Keep an eye on your inbox for a message from myself.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @markdowd87 

Thanks for joining me via Private Message

We've now registered you successfully for E-Billing - be sure to contact us if you ever require any further assistance and thank you for your time and patience.

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs