cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot change password

anitawarr
Joining in

Trying to change password on MyVirginMedia as instructed as one of our emails has been locked due to suspicious activity. Error message every time says You can't use that password, try again. I've tried about 10 different ones and although it says strong password they won't save and same error message each time. Help!

2 REPLIES 2

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @anitawarr,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your first post and I'm sorry to hear that you're having some issues changing your email password!

I understand that you've tried different combinations of letters, numbers and special characters. If you're still having issues resetting your mailbox password, I'll be more than happy to assist.

I'll send you a Private Message to confirm a few details, so please keep an eye out for an envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. I'll be in touch soon.
Thank you1

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @anitawarr,

Thanks for coming back to me via Private Message! I'm glad that you've been able to have this issue resolved before I reached out and now have access to your mailbox and online account! 😊 

If you're having issues adding the mailbox back to your third party apps, please try deleting the app and re-installing it. Let us know how you get on.

Thank you! 😊 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs