Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Cannot cancel and information sent to me was incorrect

Hi,

I contacted VM 150 to cancel my contract and have been refused. Made complaint over the phone, but no one is contacting me and still no complaint ref. So writing here to make public post so VM customer service is aware. As well I have requested my  data and did not recieve any info back expect that VM 'tryed to contact me' well they did not, I didn't recieve any information I requested and waiting currently on the phone for the past week for over hour a day wasn't enough to contact VM. Absolutley rubbish customer service and excuses. Contact me regarding my issue as I ticked EMAIL contact only and sending me message to call 150 is a JOKE. I ticked it so VM will send me message by email and I can respond by email to avoid hours and hours on the phone with no success.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cannot cancel and information sent to me was incorrect

Hi RipoFF111

Thanks for posting.

My apologies for the experience you've had. We're not able to cancel via the forums. Did you respond to the text message we have advised? 

You can either cancel via phone - 150 // 0345 454 1111 or write to us at the address here

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos