Menu
LenG
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Cannot access my Virgin Media

I installed my Virgin Media App to see if it would help with my disappearing installation order.  When I start it and attempt to log in using My Virgin Media id the app crashes.  Works OK with Virgin Mobile log-in data but if I attempt to add my Virgin Media account it starts crashing again..

I suspect my Virgin Media account may be corrupt in some way - see my post on missing order number https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Managing-Your-Account-Cable/My-installation-order-has-disappear... but currently I can find no way to get help and I expect my existing broadband to be cut off tomorrow.

0 Kudos
LenG
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cannot access my Virgin Media

I finally managed to contact a real live person in CS. Once you get that far they are helpful, although I think I had to go through the password verification dance at least 3 times plus provide other random info.

Anyway, they have reappeared my missing orders. Looks like what I was seeing was some byproduct of their cancelling an appointment I had already rearranged.
0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Cannot access my Virgin Media

Hi LenG,

Welcome to the Community Forums and thanks for your first post!

I'm sorry for our delayed response and to hear you had a bit of trouble with your My Virgin Media account last week, although I'm glad to see that our customer services team were able to help out with this one.

If you need anything else at all please don't hesitate to get back in touch from here 🙂

Kind regards,

Beth

0 Kudos