cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot access broadband bill via web or email link

mehmetali
Joining in

For the last 6 months I have not been able to access my Virgin Media broadband bills from either the billing email link or from the web portal. I have had numerous telephone conversations with supposed support representatives but this has led nowhere.

When I click the email link I open up a blank web page. I assume it's a VM system level security/redirect issue as I have cleared all browser settings and tried different browsers.

When I try to access my bill online I actually land on the help and support page so again the redirection to the billing page is broken for my account.

I was hoping someone on this forum has seen and resolved a similar issue?

Or maybe someone from VM will be able to help me to fix the problem? 

3 REPLIES 3

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi mehmetali, 

Thanks for taking the time to contact us via the Community. It's lovely having you on board with us in the Forums.

We're sorry to hear you're having an issue with viewing your bill within My Virgin Media. 

When logging in to My VM directly here, does this allow you to view the bills there or does this create an error? 

Pop back and let us know. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

mehmetali
Joining in

It shows no error. Spending hours with your customer service abroad has been unhelpful.The account was on my wife`s name and last year I became account holder. 7 months ago my internet security Kaspersky prevented me visiting my virginmedia.com/ebil/view?bu% to protect me from phishing or fake web sites and later confirmed that it was not an application problem but a problem orginating from your side which prevents me from checking my bills    

Does it allow you to login in and access the bill okay then? 

If not what happens when you deactivate the security for this does it work then?

Please do keep let us know. Cheers 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?