Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Cannot access Blue Yonder Emails

Afternoon all. 

A while back my grandmother, whom I have signed up to on her behalf, had trouble with her emails, a Blue Yonder address, where it kept asking for her password to be entered, despite it being the correct password. After waiting not too long, it was sorted.

Now it has happened again, and I cannot even log her in via the email section on Virgin Media's own page. Has anyone else had this issue and what was done to fix it?

She's also just got a new PC locked into Windows S mode, which I have managed to send an email to my Hotmail address using the Mail app, but it did not receive the incoming mail.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Trouble shooter
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cannot access Blue Yonder Emails

Hi Pat,

Sorry to see you are having problems,

The Blue Yonder issue is a common problem at the moment and being addressed in the email forum.

I'm hoping this info will be useful to you. Blueyonder issues 

On another note regarding S mode.

You can change from S mode to regular Windows, but you can't change back to S mode.

1. Go to Settings.
  2. Then select Update & Security.
  3. In the left sidebar, click Activation.
  4. Then click “Go to the Store.” ...
  5. Press the “Get” button under the “Switch out of S Mode” section and wait for the process to complete.
Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Apologies for the late reply.

I had seen that thread, and unfortunately nothing in there has helped, so we're going to contact them via phone today.

As for turning off S-mode, I see it's easy to do, but my grandmother doesn't want another account whose details she won't remember, even if she wrote it down. She'd forget where she put the note with the details!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Pat_L,

Thanks for your post. 

I'm sorry you've been having problems trying to access the email account for your grandmother. 

Have you managed to get the help you need on the phone? If not, please do let us know and we can help.

Thanks

Melissa

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Yeah, all sorted now! They changed the PW, and it went right in.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Brilliant 🙂 

Thanks for letting me know.

Melissa

0 Kudos