Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 1
Flag for a moderator

Cannot Create Account - Cannot Look At Online Bill - Unknown £32.70 Usage Charge...

OK..

So I have been a Virgin Media customer since November 2019 after switching from BT Fibre Broadband.

My Current package is Broadband and Phone only (as we have sky etc) is the M350 Fibre Broadband.

Now from day 1 I have been unable to create an account - I have tried 4 different computers, 3 different browsers and over 6 different usernames and I always get the same error ...

"Sorry! We are not able to set up your Virgin Media account at the moment. Please try again later, or you can also set up your my Virgin Media account at the time of your broadband installation. We are looking forward to connecting you to your superfast broadband"

As I have already mentioned I have had Virgin Media since November 2019.

I have received a bill this month for £75.70 made up of the usual package charge and for something I never knew, or heard of or can access.. a £32.70 charge for usage... what the.... I have no idea what this is and cannot find what it is because of 2 things...

Firstly as mentioned I cannot log into my account, as it appears I have not had broadband installed and secondly I have phoned Virgin Media and was in a queue for 39 minutes and 25 seconds yesterday when it was finally answered and then immediately put down... I will not say how annoyed and frustrated this made me.

I thought I would try again, I got to 28 minutes and could not wait any longer as my dinner was ready and at the time, that was more important.

Now looking back at all my previous bills from Virgin Media this "Usage" charge has been applied more than once, so April was £32.70, March was £13.92, February is currently missing, January was £8.15, December was £13.49 and November was Zero

So i need to desperately know what on earth these charges are for before I cancel the whole lot and go back to BT... Why is it so impossible to do anything on my account, even to simply look at my bill.

NOT HAPPY AT ALL - HAS ANYONE ANY IDEA WHAT ON EARTH IS GOING ON!!!

0 Kudos