Menu
Highlighted
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Cannot Cancel and have moved property

Hello,

I moved flats recently. I understand that COVID has made things very difficult and people need to work from home etc but there is no route for contract cancellation.

I tried to call before I moved but the instruction was to go to a site that offered no instruction on how to proceed. I have tried to call since, but the instruction is the same and I don't know what to do.

Can I use this forum as a method to formally announce that I want to cancel my contract (for a service that I have not been using for over 3 weeks now)?

I'm sitting in a flat that already has an internet provider so I don't need to transfer services and have carried around a router that is collecting dust, that I have to return.

Please, could someone from the team contact me or instruct me on how to cancel?

Thanks

Stephen

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cannot Cancel and have moved property

If you have still been unable to get through on the phones or Live Chat on the Web site then you can send texts to this number 07533 051809 with details of the issue. Might take a while for a response but might be quicker than the other options.

But you need a customer services representative as they have billing access permissions to make amendments to and cancel customer accounts.

Please hit the Kudos thumb to say thanks and mark answer as Helpful if the reply has helped at all

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos