Menu
joshck89
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Cannot Access Account

Hello,

I'm looking for direct support from Virgin or help from anyone who has resolved this issue for themselves.

I can't access my account, as my username and password are not being accepted. I have reset my password, received the link to my email, however when I re-enter my password it either gives an error due to missing information (i've carefully entered password that meet the criteria multiple times), or takes me to 'find your username', which I don't need. I have attempted on Brave browser and Chrome. 

I have called tried to call customer services, but every time the line dies immediately. I've spoken to the sales team, who put me through to CS but that cut me off again. I've spoken to the employee's tech team, they couldn't help me. I've spoken to another sales person, who left me on hold for 15 minutes.

I'm trying to do a very simple thing, and without logging in cannot update, check or even terminate my account.

So, Virgin - please contact me to help resolve.

Thanks!

Josh

0 Kudos
Martin_N
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cannot Access Account

Hi joshck89,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community. 

I'm very sorry to hear about the issues you've been having trying to access your online account. 

We do wish to assist with this. What I will do is private message you so I can look into this. 

^Martin

0 Kudos