cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancelling

Jenjen1610
Joining in

Good morning guys, I’ve tried to get through to the online chat for the past two nights but after waiting over an hour on both occasions have but cut off at 8pm.

I’ve been a customer for several years now and always had some sort of benefit on my account to reduce the package price. I moved in May 2023 and my contract got renewed but the package I had the deadline didn’t. So now, I’m stuck in an 18 month contract expected to pay £120+ as a single parent.

I don’t know what to do? I don’t want to go down the complaints with ofcom road but at the minute I can only see me getting a loan out to pay the remaining of the contract and seeing if I can claim the money back. I’m at my wits end - haven’t slept for 2 nights (the price is going up from £64-£128) and I don’t know what to do. Help please.

1 REPLY 1

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Good Morning @Jenjen1610, thanks for your post on our Community Forums, and a very warm welcome to you!

We're terribly sorry to hear of this situation and we certainly don't want any customer to feel the levels of stress you've advised us of in your post.

Check out the envelope in the top right hand corner, and I'd be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks,

David_Bn