Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Cancelling

I would like to cancel my contract with you as I’ve moved to a house that doesn’t have virgin access, I’ve had my contract for quiet awhile now I just don’t seem to be able to get through when trying to ring up, I know you guys are busy right now so thought there might be a quicker way for me to deal with it

Thank you 

Laura 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Cancelling

You could write to them at the address in section N of the Terms and Conditions. And send it recorded delivery.

Your thirty days notice will start when they get the letter, and you'll have to return any VM kit such as the hub.  Don't cancel your direct debit for a few months, because that may result in a defaulted payment that puts a stain on your credit history file.

Or, try calling between 8:00am and 8:45am as call volumes are usually lower then.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Trouble shooter
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Cancelling

Hi Laura,

unfortunately Forum Staff are unable to cancel accounts. 

You should either call  150 from your Virgin landline, or 0345 454 1111, but best to call at 8am to avoid call queues.

The only other way to cancel is by post. The address is in the link, section N.

https://www.virginmedia.com/shop/the-legal-stuff/terms-and-conditions-for-fibre-optic-services#end

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos