cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancelling wifi

tiand
Joining in

I spoke to someone via the WhatsApp services regarding cancelling my student house wifi. They said that it was sorted and I would receive an email in the next 24 hours with an updated payment that I need to pay. I spoke to them on Monday the 13th and have not received an email yet. How can I check that my wifi has been cancelled and that the prorated cost is added to my final bill? 

2 REPLIES 2

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Forum team should be able to confirm cancellation however be aware it can take them a few hours / days to respond.

BTW remember it is your responsibility to return any kit Virgin Media supplied for the service; if returns packaging does not arrive before property is vacated take it with you.

-- 
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click helpful.jpeg Mark as Helpful Answer and solved, or use thanks.jpeg Kudos to say thanks

Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi tiand,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

I'm sorry to hear you've decided to leave us, when cancelling you wouldn't receive a confirmation email of this.

So I can confirm things for you I've popped you over a private message (purple envelope, top right hand corner)

Alex_Rm