Menu
maddened
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Cancelling my VM services

How quickly, and savagely, would VM communicate with me if I was to notify my bank to stop all payment to VM? What if I got a solicitor to verify that I have tried repeatedly to communicate without success with these people for whom I pay £64 per month and rising to £67 in March. Has anyone actually been able to get through to manage their account? Judging by the comments I've seen I am far from alone. So, if this page has any legality Virgin Media services are advised that payments to my account will cease on 01 March 2021.

JitteryPinger
Super solver
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cancelling my VM services

If you wish to cancel your account in this manner you need to follow the guide here: https://www.virginmedia.com/help/virgin-media-how-to-cancel

Make sure all this applies to you, then I would suggest submitting a complaint via your account here https://www.virginmedia.com/shop/contactus/make-a-complaint

Giving 30 days notice from the point it is sent.

I was going to suggest leaving by letter and sending my recorded mail but it does seem hey have removed this option from the contact us page.

As you say great customer service.

If I've helped please let me know 🙂 Matt

A 10+ Year Virgin Media veteran, been here through the Up's and the Down's and Down's....
Vodafone 5G EE BQM Hub 4 BQM Hub 3 BQM Hitron CGNV4 BQM TT BQM

Technical Support - AV & Networking - Customer Service - Finance - Culinary - Construction
JN2021
Just joined
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I am in exactly the same boat, but my contract is going up to £116 in March!!!

I spent an hour and a half on the phone yesterday. I was passed to 3 different teams, on hold for ages,

then my battery died on my landline!

today, I can't even get through.

I have set up a complaint and have also given 30 days notice in the complaint.

Going back to track my complaint.....it doesn't exist!!?!

So, I hereby give 30 days notice to cancel my contract with Virgin media.

Please get in touch with me.....you have my details!!

0 Kudos
JN2021
Just joined
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I have tried all the links you kindly posted.....but they all lead back to the same dead end

i.e. phoning VM.   I can't even speak to the initial team today, they are so busy!

do you have Mr Branson's number by any chance?

0 Kudos
maddened
Tuning in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I believe Branson no longer owns Virgin Media. It's some international globalist corporate giant with all the knowledge on how to browbeat customers.

0 Kudos