Menu
Highlighted
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Cancelling because I am moving

It is so hard to get in touch with Virgin Media at the moment! 

I managed to get through to them on 25th June via Chat. I told them I was moving and would like to cancel because there's a month or two in between before I move to my new place so I don't want to pay for unused services. The first person I chatted with said they cannot pause my service. The second person I was put through to to help me with my cancellation said I can pause my service.

I noticed I was just charged the full monthly amount despite moving in 2 days. I can't get through to Customer Service - I called them - but couldn't get pass the password question. 

I am not on a contract so I have been paying the higher monthly charges. This is because my flatmate was looking to buy and I didn't want to sign up to another 12 months contract incase I need to move. I am not happy paying GBP 61.50 per month and certainly not happy to pay for 2 months of unused services.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super solver
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Cancelling because I am moving

Hi Diannedt,

If you can't remember your password you should just hold on, you don't need to press any keys. Your call will be picked and an agent can ask you other questions, such as your account number, last bill amount to verify your identity.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos