Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Cancelling an existing contract from previous owner

Hi, my parents have moved overseas and I've taken up the family home. They've had trouble cancelling their Virgin TV + Broadband contract as the customer support numbers don't seem to work from where they are - I've also had trouble trying to cancel on their behalf. I moved my existing Now TV Broadband over when I moved in and I use Freeview for TV - so they've been paying £100s a month for nothing for the last few months, and they're long out of contract. My broadband is up for renewal and I've seen Virgin are currently offering a better deal than I'm currently getting - so I was wondering if anyone knows, if I set up a new account at this address under my name, would that automatically cancel the pre-existing account set up by my parents?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cancelling an existing contract from previous owner

Hi,
Please send me a private message, not reply or quick reply, with your account number and area code/ postcode and I'll look into it for you.

To PM me, just hover over my profile picture and click Send Message when the option comes up. Please don't post any personal info in this thread as it's public.
Rob

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more