Menu
GullibleVictim
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Cancelling VirginTV and telephone

I currently have 7 weeks remaining on my VirginMedia 12 month welcome offer which covers broadband/TV/telephone, and I've already decided that I want broadband only after the contract ends.

To avoid being charged after the 12 month contract expires, I understand that I have to give 30 days notice to cancel the TV and telephone, but I'm hard of hearing and prefer not to contact VirginMedia by telephone in order to arrange this. I could ask someone to ring on my behalf, but I would like to deal with this personally if possible.

Can anyone recommend the best way to contact VirginMedia to get this done?

I don't have an email address to send my request to, and I'm not sure if I can arrange it using the online chat service. Would it be better to request it in writing and send the letter by registered post ?

0 Kudos
JitteryPinger
Super solver
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Cancelling VirginTV and telephone

They do have a text messaging service 07533 051809

alternatively this is the address for cancellation requests

Virgin Media Sales Operation Support, Diamond Plaza, Daleside Road, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG2 3GG

If I've helped please let me know 🙂 Matt

A 10+ Year Virgin Media veteran, been here through the Up's and the Down's and Down's....
Gigabit 5G Vodafone 5G EE BQM Hub 4 BQM Hub 3 BQM Hitron CGNV4 BQM TT BQM

Technical Support - AV & Networking - Customer Service - Finance - Culinary - Construction
GullibleVictim
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cancelling VirginTV and telephone

Thanks for that, Matt.