Menu
Highlighted
Settling in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Cancelling Virgin Broadband without calling or writing

Hello,

Is there any way to cancel my contract with Virgin Media without calling them? I am an international student who is not in the UK anymore so the calling cost will be super expensive due to international fees (plus with the holding times, it will cost too much). I have seen some people saying to write to them but the chance of it arriving in this month is very low due to the current epidemic. 

I really wish they had an email address to write to instead of having to either call or write to them.

Can someone respond as soon as possible? It is very unfair to still be getting money pulled out of my account when my housemates and I aren't even gonna be in the UK for the next few months.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cancelling Virgin Broadband without calling or writing

Hello

Due to the current situation there is a text message only service is available via: 07533051809 Just send a text with the issue you are facing and someone will get back to you as soon as they can. Please bear in mind at this time this service does also have a high load and may take quite some time getting back to you.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos