Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Cancelling Sky Movies, etc without being discriminated against

If I am unable to cancel Sky Movies simply online, or indeed downgrade in any way, without the lengthy procrastination, depression, stress, anxiety, (and alcohol) required on my part to pick up a telephone and speak to a human being due mental health conditions that have made me long-term sick and disabled for decades, how am I *not* being discriminated against on the grounds of Disability being a protected characteristic under the Equality Act 2010?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cancelling Sky Movies, etc without being discriminated against

Because that would indicate that others can do what you want, whereas you can't due to your disability. 
that's not the case. 

You're more than welcome to use the SMS system by texting 07533051809 with your query & someone will get back to you as soon as possible, there will of course be a delay in getting back to you; but as I'm sure you're more than aware - there's a pandemic. 

I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the providing this not widely available vital information. In future please respond in a manner that could in no way be construed as sarcastic.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Up to speed
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

You should defo be able to. But remember the normal price value of £31 is a stand alone price. Depending on your bundle each service has a broken down price. And it might be better to review your entire package to get a better deal and just removing it might be more costly 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi ThirdRateLes, 

Welcome to our community forums and thank you for taking the time to get in touch 🙂 

I am sorry you've been having trouble reaching our team. I would love to see what we can do for you and have sent you a private message please reply when you can . 

Many thanks, 

Hetty_R
0 Kudos