Menu
MartynE
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Cancelling My Contract

I have been trying to contact Virgin Media for ages now but I can't get through on '150' or 0345 454 1111. Usually the number doesn't connect or on the rare occasions that it does, I get a message to say that everyine is busy. I realise that things are difficult with lockdown and people are working from home but sometimes we need to speak!

I've lodged 3 complaints saying that I wish to cancel but still nobody conatcts me.

I wish to discuss my contract and I am so frustrated now that I wish to CANCEL.

Please help!!!!!

Tags (1)
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cancelling My Contract

Speak to Retentions on 150 or 0345 454 1111 - options 1- 1 - 4 - 4 "Thinking of leaving" - they are open 08:00 until 21:00 BUT calling early between 08.00-10.00  midweek is best, when you will usually get a UK call centre with staff more informed and helpful. They seem to have the power of God over other departments.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BT Smart Hub 2 with 70Mbs Download,18Mbs Upload, 9.17ms Latency & 0.35ms Jitter.
0 Kudos
MartynE
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cancelling My Contract

Thank you, I will keep trying - trouble is that 150 rarely gets answered and when it does, they cut me off and tell me to call again.

I wouldn't mind staying with them if the service was better.