Menu
luvmytech
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Cancelled virgin contract but no refund cheque

Hello, 

I cancelled by virgin contract and the last payment was collected from my bank account end of April 2021, with services being terminated a few days later. 

Thus I am due a refund based on having paid Virgin aobut £54 for only a few days of services ( assuming payment is prospective and not retrospective) 

I recall being told this would take about 45 days to materialize 

guess what ? .. it hasn't turned up

if a mod could hurry it along i'd be thankful

I do understand that Virgin is a tiny company with only a handful of employees so can't really expect them to carry out the high tech and herculean task of printing a cheque and sending it in the mail.. but I have this rather annoying need to eat ...and those pesky folks at the shops won't give me the food for free

thanks

0 Kudos
Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cancelled virgin contract but no refund cheque

Hi luvmytech, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear that you're still waiting on receiving a refund. 

I can certainly take a look at this for you however I will need to pass data protection to discuss the account with you. I have sent you a private message regarding this. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cancelled virgin contract but no refund cheque

Hi luvmytech, 

Thanks for coming back to me via private message and I'm glad I've been able to get things explained for you. 

If by the mentioned date you're still waiting then please do come back to me here and we can look further in to things for you.

Take care in the meantime. 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos