cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancelled service, now received email telling me my new package price

nelios16
Joining in

Hello,

I called and asked/agreed to cancel all services from Virgin Media as I have now signed up with Sky.

Today I received an email from VM with details of my new package and monthly price!!??

I have seen previous posts complaining of similar treatment when leaving so I'm a little concerned.

Please can someone check this out... thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi nelios16,

Thank you for joining me in a private chat and for clearing security, as advised when someone leaves Virgin Media and takes the Landline number with them, this causes changes to the package and will generate a notification, we then do what we call a port to disconnect form, once the number as gone over and the export complete, we then disconnect the remaining services, we wish you all the luck with your new provider.

Regards

Paul.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi nelios16,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, sorry to hear your services have changed since telling us you were leaving, so I can check this for you I will send you an invite into a private chat, please look out for the white envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi nelios16,

Thank you for joining me in a private chat and for clearing security, as advised when someone leaves Virgin Media and takes the Landline number with them, this causes changes to the package and will generate a notification, we then do what we call a port to disconnect form, once the number as gone over and the export complete, we then disconnect the remaining services, we wish you all the luck with your new provider.

Regards

Paul.